Hey! My name is Lucy and I am excited to have you here on my blog. I believe taking time to help one little child at a time to achieve his/her full potential is never wasted. Connecting with a child early is the best way to build a better tomorrow.
Jobs/Roles in the ECE Community: National/Federal Level
The three national organizations that apple to me and I will like to share with the class are: The National Equity Project The National Equity Project is a leadership and systems change organization Established in1995 and committed to increasing people's capacity to achieve thriving, self-determining, educated, and just communities. Her mission is to transform the experiences, outcomes, and life options for children and families who have been historically underserved by our institutions and systems align with my mission. The National Equity Project believes that every child has the right to quality education. It strives to build culture, conditions, and competencies for excellence and equity in districts, schools, classrooms, nonprofits, and communities. It partners with different sectors, including schools, districts, foundations, government agencies, and other nonprofit organizations to effect change. NEP as an opening for an Associate, Center for Equity Leadership position. T...
Lucy, I love your title for this blog! I think in most things doing each thing in your day with intention and love equates to great things happening. Have you ever gotten overwhelmed in the early childhood setting when it seems as though there are so many needs and so many kids to help? I think one child at a time is a good reset! Rose
ReplyDeleteThank you Rose for reading my post.Yes oftentimes I am overwhelmed! I have been dealing with preschoolers for about 25 years now, I have discovered taking one child at a time, has really keep me going.
ReplyDelete