Child Education

 


Education is not just about putting information in. Education, we forget, begins in the child’s heart.  The first five years of a child’s life are crucial because they are, as Gowmon states, innately wise and capable beings. As early educators, we should be the beacon of inspiration to the children in our care-be who can help them be learners for life. As a preschool teacher, I have the opportunity to help them lay a solid foundation, unleash their potentials, and be well prepared for life. Taking this class has deepened my belief that children are not just objects to be molded but are people waiting to be unfolded. The bond between child and caregiver lays the foundation for interpersonal connections throughout the lifespan.

      I want to give all my classmates a shoutout for their participation in the class discussions and blog posts, especially Myrna and Jennifer, for their insightful posts and in-depth blog posts. I learned so much from them. Thank you, guys! I wish you all the best as you journey on in the program.


Comments

  1. I truly enjoyed reading your weekly discussion and blog post. It is obvious that you put a lot of consideration and thought into your research and assignments. Thank you for the feedback on my discussion post. I have taken what you said and reviewed the links that you provided me so I could have a better understanding of the material.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Whole-child Approach In Education

Perspective on Diversity and Culture

Equity in Early Childhood Systems—A Closer Look