As this course comes to an end, it has been a pleasure studying alongside my classmates, the likes of Myrna, Jennifer, Rebecca, and others who had contributed in no small measure to discussions. Their blogging gave new insight into every new topic each week, relating them to personal stories or experiences. Kudos to Dr. Davis for her honest feedback and unwitting guidance throughout this course. Taking this course has helped me immeasurably, exposing my shortfalls in communication and giving me new tools that I dearly need for effective communication with families and colleagues. I also believe my blog posts and postings to the discussion board each week have also been beneficial to my classmates, giving them a new understanding of the issues relating to communication and collaboration. I hope that all we gained in this course will make us better teachers and effective communicators wherever we find ourselves.

Hey guys, I am looking forward to sharing and developing through the postings you will be putting out in the next course. I will miss you greatly for some of you who will not be taking the next class with me, and I wish you all the best as you journey to completing your program. However, I will be glad if we can keep the camaraderie ongoing as this course ends. You can easily reach me through my E-mali (anotsworld@yahoo.com).

Thank you all for all your contributions to making this course a success! Remember:

             “Without trust, we don’t truly collaborate; we merely coordinate or, at best, cooperate. It is trust that transforms a group of people into a team.”-Stephen Covey.

Comments

  1. Hi Lucy,

    I enjoyed reading your blog and discussion post during this course. Your perspective on the curriculum is very thorough and insightful. Reading your work, allowed me to understand the curriculum on a different level. Happy Holidays and I wish you and your family all the best during this holiday season and all throughout 2022. Hopefully, we will have another course together during this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, I appreciate your perspectives on our assignments and the depth of experience you bring to our discussions. I wish you all the best as you continue your journey, and I hope we are in more classes together as we round out our Master's degrees! Happy holidays and New Year!
    Cheers! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lucy,
    I have truly enjoyed reading your post. You have made some great point in the blogs as well in your discussion post. I wish you nothing but the best in your remaining classes. From your discussion post I know you will do well. Let keep in touch lindaabrobone@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Whole-child Approach In Education

Perspective on Diversity and Culture

Equity in Early Childhood Systems—A Closer Look